Thursday, August 15, 2013

Maybelline Clean Express Classic Eye Makeup Remover Review


I'm obsessed with makeup removers and wipes, I an have 5 bottles and still buy more. I couldn't pass this little beauty up! I can honestly say that I don't even remember these coming out, not sure where I was but I am glad I tried it.

What they say:

Gentle water-based gel glides across lids and lashes to quickly break up eye makeup.Eye makeup is gently removed without any harsh rubbing or greasy residue
Soothing formula cools and refreshes
Oil-free
Ophthalmologist tested, Allergy tested
Safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes


I love the consistency of this product as well as the smell, it reminds me of a baby. :) I feel this did a great job at removing my eye makeup and even removed my face makeup as well. I use about a dime size of product on each eye and gets the job done. It is very gentle and the product does well at loosening up the makeup so there is no need for harsh rubbing. Leaves my skin super soft and there is no greasy residue. 

There are also two more products in this line, a lotion remover and a remover for waterproof makeup. Overall I am very pleased with this remover and hope to try the rest out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.