Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lush: Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser is back!!












Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser ($12.95)
Available September 22cnd

We’ve brought this holiday favorite back for good! An addition to our much-loved cleansing rolls, Let The Good Times Roll is an exfoliating cleanser for the face and body, to softly scrub dry winter skin and moisturize at the same time. The ingredients read like a cake recipe: maize flour and polenta to gently exfoliate, corn oil to even out skin tone and glycerine to keep the skin nourished and moisturized. Skin will be left softened, soothed and ever so slightly warmed by the cinnamon powder, which helps with circulation. (Vegan)




To Use:  Dampen your face with warm water. Place a pea-sized chunk in the palm of your hand and add water to create a paste. Apply to your face using small, circular motions. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. For rest results follow with the LUSH toner and moisturizer that best suit your skin type.

I never got to try this last year but I heard sooo many things about it, plus I am a sucker for the caramel scents!


6 comments:

  1. Say whhhaaat. It smells like caramel? And it's from Lush? I would probs end up trying to eat it! Sounds amaze.

    MyLushBox

    Bhavi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other? :)
    let me know on my blog!
    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to finally try this!! :D I am so looking forward to Lush's Halloween and Christmas items!

    I found your blog on the blog hop, and am now following! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.