Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My First Bulu Box- Healthy Subscription Box



I decided to go on a little box subscription frenzy recently and one that I found was Bulu Box

Bulu Box is the best way to discover health, nutrition and weight loss products. Each monthly sample box is filled with 4 to 5 premium products selected to help you feel your best. Look forward to a new mix monthly for both women and men that include: vitamins, weight loss, energy, protein, digestion, sleep support, fitness DVDs, healthy food utensils and more.

Earn an easy 50 points ($5) or more each month by reviewing, sharing and completing short surveys. Use your Reward Points to purchase full-size version of the products that work best for you!
Quoted from Bulubox.com



I was really excited when I saw this box, It's the first "health" box I've seen so far and at $10 a month its not bad. I'm looking to start a strict workout and eating plan so I plan to continue this box.






 Items in my box:
1 Sample of Vavarin Cafeiene Alertness Aid (2 Tablets)
1 2$ off coupon for Vavarin Cafeiene Alertness Aid
A free gift to Dailyburn.com ( 30 day  online workouts free plus $20 to spend)
2 Powerpar Energy Blends 
1 Ripped Cream (Protien coffee creamer)
1  Erba Vita Acid Dietary Supplement
3 Zellies Xylitol gum 

Half this stuff in here I have never heard of but that's because I've never really been into healthy stuff like this before. The PowerBar energy blends were yummy great for before and after workouts. The Ripped Cream creamer was so yummy, I am a big coffee drinker so this was fun. The Daily Burn free trial is really cool, I just signed up today! You can access your workouts from any device and watch them whenever you want. You also get $20 to spend in the store, looking forward to this service! Haven't tried the caffeine supplement yet Ill have to wait for a day when I don't have my coffee!


 So far with my first box I am impressed I love the free 30 day trial to Dailyburn.com that's a $30 value in itself there, with the credit to the store. I will definitely be continuing my box subscription!

Anyone else a Bulu Box member?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.