Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Random Review: Redken Curvaceous Wave Ahead Mousse

Ever get those lazy curls by the end of the day and you don't have time to re curl? I have found that this helps put a little life back in those curls without a lot of work. 

I tested this out twice and did it once with wet hair and once with dry already curled hair. I wasn't too impressed when I applied it to wet hair, my hair did have a different texture but nothing that bothered me too much. After all day of my hair being curled I applied just a tad to my curls and wrapped my hair around my finger and worked the product in. I really liked the way it felt, not heavy or greasy at all. It gave my hair some oomph and put some texture back in my hair.

What they say:

Transforms into waxy fibers to add structure and texture to curls
Unique fiber foam waxy formula, provides volume and curl enhancement when applied on wet hair and diffused; and rich wavy texture when applied on dry hair
Quoted from redken.com

The texture is very airy and light not like your normal mousse you are used to or me anyway. I love how super fluffy it is.Smell is very musky almost like a more masculine scent. 

Overall I like this product quite a bit, I feel that If I had shorter hair it might work so much better. My hair is very long and at the moment I have no layers so my hair weighs curls down pretty easy.


Product Grade:
B+

Price & Availability: 
Suggested retail price: $18.00
Only guaranteed when sold by a salon or professional.
Check Redken.com to see where a salon sells Redken near you

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...interesting. This seems like a great product to try out. Since I have short hair, I think this will work great on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful product. I use it all the time. I believe everyone should try it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.