Monday, September 16, 2013

Random Review: Redken Curvaceous Wind Up Spray

Press Sample


Ok, so this product has literally been sitting on my bathroom counter for days! I have the whole Curvaceous line and everything in it is so far amazing. I never used this spray till this weekend and now I am in love! 


Product Benefits
Leave-in spray can be carried everywhere for touch-ups that recharge curls and tame frizz throughout the day. Spray on damp or dry hair and go! Provides control without the crunch. 
Quoted from Redken.com




So I decided to pack this for our Disneyland trip this weekend, I really didn't know why at the time but it was the most useful thing I packed! So it's 2:00 pm on Saturday and we're hot so we go on splash mountain, not realizing how wet we are about to get. All I kept saying was please don't get my bangs and hair wet. And sure enough the only part of me that was soaked was my hair!! 

I had curled my hair previously so at this time I had wet, wavy, frizzy hair. We went back to the hotel to charge our phones so I used this time to fix my hair and try this out. OMG it literally brought my hair back to life, took me a minute to put in my hair scrunch it up and I was done.

It gave my curls more waves and bounce, and I immediately had texture back in my hair. Not to mention it was humid there and this helped tremendously with the frizz, thank goodness!


The smell is ok, with a soft musty fragrance.The feel of my hair was silky, absolutely no crunch or stale feeling. Didn't weigh my hair down, very lightweight. The product did feel a tad sticky but it went away after my hair was dry. I wouldn't use too much of this,I have seen a few reviews of people saying it made their hair greasy. I made the mistake of spraying a lot toward my scalp and I agree it can get greasy with more than a couple sprays. So avoid your scalp area.


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...this seems like a great product to try out. Kinda curious on how it will work on my hair since I have dull and frizzy hair. I'll remember to avoid spraying it on my scalp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good product. I'll have to check it out.

    Thanks for linking up in Polka Dot Heart's Sunday Social Blog Hop! Hope to see you this week as well.

    chevrons&anchors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.