Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Currently Loving- September Favorites



1) Morroccanoil Luminous Hairspray $22.00 - Loving this hairspray at the moment, very lightweight and has an amazing soft subtle smell. Great hold for a medium hairspray!

2) Laura Mercier Body & Bath Creme de Pistache $40.00 - Omg! I don't even know if there is another word to describe this. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth, love this line!

3) Paul Mitchell Extra Body Shampoo & Conditioner $18.00ea- I have been using PM since I was a kid, but never really got into the brand till I attended a Paul Mitchell school.  I have tried this line before but never really used it on my hair since I already have really thick hair. But this month I was looking for some volume and body and I am definitely getting it with this duo!

4) Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Facial Mask $34.00 - This mask is truly wonderful. From the smell to the tingle it gives you on your face, I am already seeing great improvements in 2 weeks of using this product.

5) Sultra Bombshell Plum Nouveau $130.00 - This 1 inch rod is so versatile. In a review that I have coming up I will show you 3 types of curls you can create with this rod, and I love it! It even comes with a headband and glove!

6) Justfab Carlton Bag $39.95 - It is no secret I am a huge fan of Justfab, I am even a brand ambassador. This was on of my fall picks for September and this bag is gorgeous! Perfect for any outfit and very classy.

3 comments:

  1. the Laura Mercier bath body cream sounds so luxurious I've heard so many great things about it, definitely need to treat myself to it at some point or put it on my Christmas list! The curling wand sounds amazing too x

    Mac Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ BEAUTIFUL, i love those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, the Laura Mercier cream sounds like something we would just love and we have been wanting to try something from Michael Todd and this mask sounds too perfect for the fall!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.