Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Nails: Jack Skellington Inspired



Tools needed:

White nail polish
Black fine tip polish
Black nail polish

This is probably one of the easiest things I have tried and even if it isn't perfect it still looks great. My eyes are a little crooked and it came out cute.

 I am obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas,and I will actually be leaving for Disneyland tomorrow and thought this would be perfect!




1) First create a line for the french manicure

2) Fill in the tip with black nail polish

Jack Skellington

1) Start with the eyes and make them slanted ovals

2) Make  two little lines for his nose

3) Draw his smile from one side of the nail to the other

4) Last draw slashes vertical in his smile












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.