Friday, October 11, 2013

Laura Mercier Body & Bath- Crème de Pistache Honey Bath

*Media Sample*

Recently I was sent the Laura Mercier Crème de Pistache Honey Bath from the Body & Bath line. This stuff is amazing, the fragrance is absolutely delicious! I am a huge fan of anything pistachio so this scent is right up my alley. First time I used this in a bath and I even played around with the wooden honey dipper, which I love. It gives you a decent amount of bubbles and the scent is just so relaxing and pleasing! My skin was so incredibly soft after I didn't even put lotion on, plus I didn't want to mask this amazing fragrance.

The second time I tried it in the shower as a body gel. A little goes a long way in the shower and if using it that way I recommend using a luffa because the product is very thick and sticks to the skin easy. I like using it both ways, but using it in the bath I do notice it makes my skin more soft.

So far I've been using this everyday for about two weeks  and I have barely put a dent in it. The price you pay is most definitely worth it.

Price & Availability:


3 comments:

  1. I NEED to try this. Its been on my wishlist for so long, but I've just never got round to getting it.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.