Tuesday, November 12, 2013

L'Oreal Revitilift Miracle Blur Review and Photos




OMG! Is the first thing that comes out of my mouth when talking about this product. I have heard many mixed reviews and some who can't stop talking about it. It's the L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur. It's said to be an instant skin smoother.

I have been testing pore minimizing creams for so long and I have yet to find one I am crazy about, until this. I saw this in a you-tuber's April favorites and just had it on my wish list forever. The price is a little steep for L'Oreal so I kept passing it by. Last month I got a sample out of a magazine and fell in love. Then soon after I got the full size! One thing it says on the ad is to put it in the palm of your hand for instant results. You can see below those results.




What they say:

It's a Primer
Instantly erases wrinkles, lines, and pores.
Has SPF 30 Sunscreen
Smoother skin texture.
In 4 weeks wrinkles, lines and pores appear minimized

Since I have only had this a few days I can't say anything about the long term effects but this does what it claims so far. It may not wipe away wrinkles and lines completely but it does a pretty darn good job at minimizing and smoothing them out. It feels like your typical silicone primer but much more softer and not greasy feeling at all. It smells like sunscreen to me, which I am not a fan of but the smell isn't unpleasant. It is a matte consistency which may not be ideal for those with really dry skin. But that is just my observation.

 I have large noticeable pores so this product has really worked wonders for me under my makeup, I can't rave about this enough! It really does an amazing job at diminishing and blurring lines and pores!




Side by side comparison 
before and after
The proof is pretty much right here, although hands typically have a lot of lines and wrinkles so they won't be erased completely, but this is a great before an after on how the product looks on your skin.



Now that I finally have this the price tag is definitely worth it. And a little goes a long way, don't let the small bottle detour you from purchasing.

Price & Availability

$20.00- $25.00
Local drugstores and supermarkets 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fab products! Now I wanna try it too :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.