Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lush The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar


This might the cutest bubble bar ever from Lush, I didn't even want to use him! And I didn't actually I bought this little guy for my three year old. He is said to smell like the shower gel Olive Branch, but I've never smelled it so I can't say if it smells similar. It does smell like fresh oranges. Very bubbly, I always cut these in half because my kids really don't need tons of bubbles, but we used all of him this time. 

He left my bathroom smelling so amazing for days! Don't miss out on this holiday bubble bar, your kids will love him! 




Price & availability

$7.95 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I need this during my next Lush haul! Stumbled you :) #beautyblogger bunch on FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! The scent is so good, too! I haven't used mine yet, he's just too cute on the bathtub!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.