Monday, November 18, 2013

Lush: Santa's Lip Scrub Holiday 2013





New this year to Lush is another lip scrub, and it is my favorite yet. This limited edition scrub has a different formula than the other scrubs. Aside from a scrub its also has coconut oil to moisturize like a balm. Inside right on top is tiny little red hearts that are edible, how cute! It smells like Coca Cola and cherries and tastes amazing! And just because it's bright red, don't worry this wont stain your lips. It does however give you a slight tint, and when I say slight I mean very minimal. 





Be sure to stock up on these before the Holiday season is over!





Price & Availability
$8.95
Lush.com or your local Lush store
Spend $100 or more online and receive a $10 E gift-card

3 comments:

  1. wow looks great:)! and nice price:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    if you don't mind please click on the 5 banners at the bottom of my blog or cliks in this post :)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/2013/11/sheinside-clothes.html

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great gift idea for all my girlfriends!!! I love Lush :)

    xo,
    Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.