Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lush- Snow Fairy Sparkle Massage Bar Photos & Review

It's that time already!! Our favorite Lush holiday products are coming back, and I'm sure Snow Fairy is on everyone's list! New this year, or at least I think it's new, is the Snow Fairy Sparkle massage bar. This cute little pink angel smells just like the popular scent but even more fragrant in my opinion. 

It's ingredients include:

Organic shea butter
Almond Oil 
Organic Agave Syrup
Cupuacu Butter

Warning- This bar is extremely melty! This is what it looked like after the car ride home. I highly suggest getting a tin there to bring this home in, even if you have extras at home. My bar was melting just 5 minutes after I left the store. That being said I highly recommend this bar, despite its very melty nature. The lovely Lush ladies told me you can even use this in one use, but I like to save my Lush bars. If you know what Snow Fairy smells like then this will be an easy sell for you. It's a bubblegum/cotton candy fragrance that I just can't get enough of!  I rub this on after the shower or before I leave the house. It also turns your skin pink BUT once you rub it in, it actually evens out your skin tone giving you a more tan glow. Very, very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth and hydrated. 

Oh and in the middle is a white sparkly center!








Price & Availability
$7.95
Lush stores and  Lush.com






8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the snow fairy shower gel! I just picked some of Lush goodies up when I was in Australia a few days ago. Can't believe I missed out on this one :( There's no Lush store where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely! I love the smell of the shower gel but can't use it because of my eczema - this sounds like a great alternative! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is actually good for dry skin because of the shea butter :)

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing - I'm getting the urge to pay Lush a long overdue visit!
    Katrina
    Mountainbeauty2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try it, new Lush product on my list! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't there always something on our Lush lists?? lol

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.