Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream Review & Photos


Curl creams are a favorite of mine during colder months, my hair is already getting a bit dryer so I try to avoid the heat tools as much as I can. Getting great natural curls is easy to do with the right products.

The Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream has become a staple in my hair routine the last couple weeks. I have naturally thick, wavy/curly hair and in the colder months I tend to get a bit lazy and leave it natural. This cream intensifies my curls and gives them great texture throughout the day, even helps with frizz control.

The cream itself is like a lotion consistency (you can see better in pictures below), and is not sticky at all. One of the things I always have to do is wash my hands after applying most product. But you can leave this on and it really is a soft lotion-like feeling. The fragrance has a soft rose smell, very pleasant. I do not recommend this if you have fine hair, this might be to heavy.




Final thoughts & tips:
All you need is a quarter size dollop and rub it in your hands before applying. I also recommend starting from ends to roots and scrunch the hair.


Price & Availability
$34.99 10.2 fl oz







3 comments:

  1. Oh...I would love to see the after effect of using this Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream.
    I'm currently using Elianto Curl Defining Lotion to achieve the natural curl effect. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a lovely product, great review :)
    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lovely product and great review :)

    xo's
    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.