Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Naked 3 Palette Swatches







The Naked 3 s here! With 12 brand new rose-hued neutrals.
Strange:  Described as a pale neutral pink matte-satin.
It is very creamy and buttery feeling didn't quite show up as well on my skin but is a gorgeous light matte.

Dust: Described as a pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent 
micro-glitter
This one is very shimmery and breaks apart very easily so be careful of fall out.

Burnout: Described as a light pinky-peach satin
Shimmery peach tone 

Limit: – Described as a light dusty rose matte
This is a gorgeous mauvey color looks darker on your skin than in the pan

Buzz: Described as a metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
Very pigmented and creamy 

Trick: Described as a light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro sparkle
also very pigmented but not as creamy as some 


Nooner: Described as a medium pinky-brown matte
Very creamy feeling, pretty taupe color with pink-purple undertones.

Liar: Described as a medium metallic mauve shimmer
Another creamy smooth

Factory: Described as a pinky-brown satin
Love this color, very pigmented and creamy.

Mugshot: Described as a metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
Very rich colored not as creamy as some of the satins but a great plum shade.

Darkside: Described as a deep taupe-mauve satin
Looks grey in the pan but is a really pretty cooler color.

Blackheart: Described as a smoky black matte with rosy red micro sparkle
Great color more black on the skin then it is in the pan, love the rose colored micro glitter.








Overall I am loving the swatches so far, because I am so light skinned some swatches are hard to see but overall the palette has great pigmentation and formulas.The first four shades are more pinky colors then the second four are more rose -gold toned, then the last three are more cooler brown colors. Most of the shadows are so creamy and buttery feeling it makes them so much easier to apply.



Price & Availibilty:
$52.00
Urbandecay.com
Palettes are sold as of now. They do come out in stores Dec 6th

8 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the differences in this palette and the rest of the NAKED series. I love my NAKED 1 but this palette definitely is much more rosier and warmer, and I feel that it would suit fairer complexions more than the previous 2. Great swatches! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NAKED 3 palette looks so beautiful!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those shades. I do not own the Naked or Naked 2, but I'm thinking of getting this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drool! Mine is still in transit, I hope I get it before Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful pallate! I love the Trick color. It's perfect for the holidays.

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this in my life! I have N1 and N2 but this has more versatile shades. Love Nooner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look beautiful love the swatches I have been after this for so long xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a WONDERFUL post:) your blog is such a great inspiration source and Im following now

    Check out my new post...a Divine Swedish chocolate recipy:)

    Have a fab weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.