Tuesday, November 12, 2013

October RocksBox

 RocksBox is a monthly membership where you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry, averaging over $200 per set. You have the choice of returning it after 60 days or you can purchase items within the box at a special price. Then simply return the rest for a new box. Membership is $19 a month or as low as $15 a month.

I love this service simply to wear the jewelry around, test it out and then return it for new jewelry,I haven't yet found anything that I have to have.

This month was a little disappointing to me, it's my third box and always give feedback on the types of jewelry I like, but never seem to get anything that I am crazy about. I did like the bracelet but it isn't something I would normally find myself buying. The earrings are to chunky for me I am not a fan of earrings like this and they looked like little beetles to me lol. The necklace isn't something I would wear at all, very cute but not what I am looking for.

Luckily I have a 6 month membership and I can wear and return as many boxes as I like. So I'll be returning this one and hopefully I'll get some fun pieces for November!

 Want to enjoy a $10 credit? Sign up through my link here!


Robyn RhodesNiut Earrings
Retails- $78Member price- $62.40

Salty Fox  Jewelry Fishbone/Box/Link Chain Bracelet
Retails- $88
Member Price-$70.40

Urban GemHammered Spokes Necklace in Silver
Retails- $68
Member Price-$54.40





1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Too bad you haven´t found anything you want to keep yet though! Good Luck on November :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.