Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Random Swatch Wednesday: Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter



Clearly this product has been out a long time, but it is new to me, so I won't be going into a huge review on it. I recently got a sample from Sephora as my Birthday gift and have been using the heck out of this highlighter. It gives a very soft, golden glow and in the sun it looks so luminous. I even have been using this under the brow a bit for some shimmer. I have found that putting on my fingers and applying it that way works best for me. When I tried to apply this directly it went on pretty heavy and hard to blend that way. The full sized product actually comes with a spongy ball on the opposite end which would help out tremendously with blending!

Benefits products always make me happy and this has definitely became a staple for me in my daily routine. Definitely purchasing once this little guy runs out. 







Price & Availability
 
$30

This week I am linking up to Because Shanna Said So's Random Wednesday!


3 comments:

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.