Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick- Pop Star Swatches


These types of pinks are my favorite, not too opaque and has the right amount of shimmer. This lipstick is from the Sephora Collection, it's the Rouge Shine Lipstick in Pop Star (no 15). It is a gorgeous baby pink with  iridescent  shimmer. It goes on very smooth with even application, feels a tad matte to me when applying. It's very moisturizing and lightweight. I didn't have to re-apply for about 3 hours before it started to feel a little dry and patchy. The only thing I could find wrong about this, is the smell. At first it smells like one of those cheap lipsticks you buy from play sets, but it did grow on me after a while.


I am really in love with this color, I really couldn't love a pink any more!  The swatch below you can see the color in the direct sunlight on the left and not in direct sunlight on the right.


Price & Avaialbility:

$12.50
Sephora stores or Sephora.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.