Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sultra Bombshell Plum Nouveau Review





"The Bombshell Plum Nouveau Special Edition 1-Inch Rod Curling Iron creates beachy curls in half the time of traditional irons. Perfect for color-treated, dry, or damaged hair, this iron was designed with Kyocera® ceramic heater technology to mend and defend your hair while you style with constant 360°F heat. Smoothing your cuticle and lock in your look— it’s as easy as wrap, release, and repeat."
 


Ever since the clipless rods started getting popular, it's the only curling iron I really use now. I got the opportunity to test out the Plum Nouveau Rod from Sultra. Sultra is very popular for their crazy looking rods, I really want them all!

This particular rod came with a cute headband, glove, and a mat. It's a cute little set and I love that it's purple. The rod heats up very quickly, took about 30 seconds for it to heat up completely. There is not a heat setting on this, which is something I sometimes look for but it does heat up to a constant 360 degrees. I love the curl you can get with the 1 inch barrel, depending on the sections you are taking you actually can achieve a variety of curls. I have another post that will be out soon showing you three types of curls with this rod, so be on the look out for that!





This rod is $130 and can be found at Sultra.com or Sephora 





Overall I am very impressed with this rod, feels natural to hold and I get a good grip on it. Very stylish and I like that it comes with a mat so you can wrap it up and travel with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.