Monday, December 9, 2013

Laura Mercier Holiday 2013- Baked Eye Colour Bonbon Emerald Trio

Laura Mercier petite baked eye colour bonbons Emerald Trio-

These tiny limited edition eye shadows are so cute and great for on the go. These also come in an amethyst trio and a bronze trio. Out of all three I am most impressed with the Amethyst trio, from what I have seen on other blogs the color payoff looks great!

Aqua//Malachite//Emerald


I apologize for the messy glitter fall out, I really couldn't tell it was that bad till after I photographed them! 



                                       Emerald//Malachite//Aqua


Overall I am pleased with this set, it is definitely something that I would mostly wear during holidays or for party's because of it's very glittery nature. There is a lot of glitter fall out with this particular trio and I highly recommend using a primer or maybe trying these wet. The color payoff isn't bad but I did really have to go over these a bunch to get a good swatch. I just apply these with my finger to my lid and I get great color. They are gorgeous colors and Emerald is the star of three in my opinion. 


Price & Availability:

$25.00
                                          Laura Mercier Petite Baked Eyecolor Bonbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.