Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lush- Melting Snowman Holiday Limited Edition




What they say :
"Our Melting Snowman Luxury Bath Melt returns this year with his skin-softening legacy and warming hot toddy scent. Cocoa and Shea butters and almond oil moisturize and soften the skin to perfection. Spicy cinnamon and clove oils combine with sweet orange and lime, creating the ultimate holiday fragrance that just makes us want to sink into a hot bath on a cold, snowy night. Drop this under the tap while it's still running and sink in to watch him dissolve like a real snowman, carrot nose and all."


This is such a cute bath melt for the kiddos! My kids love their bath products and this one is too cute! I even bought one to just sit in my room as decoration! It smells so yummy in the bath, very soothing. The main fragrance I can smell is cinnamon and cloves. How he dissolves is pretty cool too, my boys liked the melting chocolate pieces the most. I didn't use this for myself but I did notice how soft my boys skin were after. 


This little guy is so cute and for the price you have to try him or get it for your little ones! He is only around for the Holidays so grab him quick!

Price & Availabilty 

$5.95

4 comments:

  1. I love this moisturizing cutie. I need to grab more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable piece!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute and perfect for this rainy weather in England, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.