Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lush- Rose Jam Shower Gel Holiday 2013


One of he many Christmas Limited Edition products on the Lush shelves right now, is Rose Jam. With its rose- vanilla scent this shower gel smells so yummy! I have never tried many of the shower gels besides snow fairy, so I decided to get the smaller size and am regretting it now! Thank goodness I have another one from the Jolly Holiday's box!




I love the smell of this, very sweet and fresh. It lathers so well and I even use it for the kids for bubbles. This has the same scent as the Ro's Argan so if you love that you definitely need to pick this up, and before December 25 because that is when it goes bye bye for the year! 


Price & Availibitlty

$10.95 3.3oz
$19.95 8.4oz
$29.95 16.9oz






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.