Monday, December 9, 2013

Lush- Turkish Delight Review & Photos

                                                                                        
PR SAMPLE
Lush Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie-

 As I am sitting here writing this, I literally have this pot of goodness up to my nose! I really cannot let it go! Among their wide variety of shower products, they have created some amazing shower smoothies. Newest to my shower is the Turkish Delight. I mainly wanted to buy it because of the name, brings me memories of watching Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe and wanting to eat Turkish Delight!!


This has a very different consistency than the other shower smoothies. It is very, very thick and creamy. Ingredients include rose water, cocoa butter, coconut oil and grape seed oil, just to name a few. This amazing scent couldn't be any more delightful. I will say the first time smelling it, it does come off a little strong, I didn't expect it to smell so rosey. One flaw for me is that it is hard to work within the shower, it is so clumpy I end up dropping some in the shower and at $35 a pop you want to save every last bit of this. 

I take a small scoop full and rub it in my loofah as much as I can that way any thing that falls will be tiny pieces. This also will be perfect for using in the bath too!

 The best way I can describe the feeling it leaves on your skin, is squeaky clean lol. It leaves absolutely no residue on your skin, which is why this works well with Ro's Argan. 


 Overall: I really can't rave about this enough, the feeling it leaves on your skin after you're out of the shower and all dry is phenomenal. Without using any kind of lotion my skin feels so clean and soft. I highly recommend this smoothie just for the smell and fun experience alone.


Price & Availability

$34.95


3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I definitely want it now, great review. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds amazing, something I need to purchase, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Ro's Argan and love it! I should probably try this out with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.