Thursday, December 19, 2013

Studio Gear Holiday Palette Swatches



                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                          Press Sample

This palette comes with four eye shadows and one blush all great holiday colors. These colors are perfect for the Holidays, I can't wait to start creating some looks with these. The blush itself it's just so gorgeous, I m a sucker for pinky pinks and this one is right up my alley. These have great color pay off, all swatches were swatched with no primer. The only one I had trouble with showing up was Glimmer, which is one I had high hopes for. With a primer I am sure it becomes more pigmented.

Frost- White pearl shimmer
Platinum Blue grey deep frost
Coal Matte black with silver sparkles
Glimmer Golden Shimmer
Snowy Glow (blush) Light peachy pink
My only question is why is the diagram of the palette in a different order? It might be confusing to some that are trying to match the picture with the actual palette. 




Left to right
Frost, Platinum, Glimmer, Coal


Snowy Glow


Overall: I love the colors and they have some good pigmentation and these are great Holiday colors. But I am not sure that I would spend $25 for this palette and at It's original price of $40.00 I don't think I would even attempt to pick this up.


Get 10% off with the code SGHOLIDAY
After discount and tax you can get this for $24.07 before shipping

Price & Availability

$25.00

3 comments:

  1. I received the palette also for review. I didn't realize that it was a shimmer palette. I have seen awesome result on all skin tones using it and I can't wait to create my look this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks good, but its quite price...xo's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.