Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Favorites 2013

2014 is here and I am starting it off with monthly favorites! I am going to be doing these consistently now, I love watching and seeing other bloggers favorites so I figured I would start doing it again! 

Hope every had a great Holiday, Happy 2014! 




Skincare:

3 Lab "The Cream"- This has been my saving grace this month. My skin has gotten so incredibly dry all my moisturizers weren't lasting the whole day. I guess I never used this one consistently because it was so expensive but now I know why. This cream is so moisturizing and lasts all day. I literally used the heck out of this, this month. I absolutely love the feeling of my face the next morning after using this. Very pricey but if you struggle with dry skin and have tried everything, I highly recommned this. 

$140 available at Nordstrom
3LAB 'The Cream' Anti-Aging Treatment

Garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream- This is another moisturizer I have been using all month. I mainly used this every morning or under my makeup. The smell is great and my skin is so soft and It really helped with the dry patches around my nose.

$10-$13 available at drugstores and local supermarkets

Hempz Triple Moisture Body Cream- Omg this stuff is incredible! I never used Hempz lotions before and my Cosmoprof were having deals on their minis and I originally bought them for clients in my salon but I kept them instead! My hands get really dry in the winter due to the cold and my hands are always wet from doing hair so my my hands are really dry. I apply it all day long even though it says it lasts 24 hours, my hands are crazy smooth!

$7.75 2.25 oz available at Ulta

Bath & Body Works Sugared Vanilla Wish Antibacterial Gel- This little guy smells so yummy, I am a huge fan of the vanilla scents but this one is just so good! It literally smells like you stuck your hands in cookie batter, is that weird? I always have an antibacterial gel on me and this one, I can't take out of my purse!
It's on sale right now so stock up on these suckers!

$0.95 available at Bath & Body Works







Hair care-

It's a 10 Miracle Smoothing Balm- I tried this whole line back in the summer and absolutely loved the shampoo and conditioner so I had to snag the smoothing balm. I love smoothing balms more than serums because they aren't heavy on the hair and are very workable. This balm not only smells AMAZING but my hair feels so silky and smooth once it is dry. I really can't stop touching my hair after using this And with 10 reasons why you should buy it, this should be a holy grail product for everyone!

$19.99 ( may vary) check out it's a 10 website to find a salon near you


Moraccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium-  This has been my go to hairspray for a couple months now. The hold is great and very workable. I love to give my hair hold but I am constantly touching it too so this is perfect, holds great but still very flexible. I used this a lot last month in the salon and my clients loved it too. It also is good at protecting against frizz and humidity which helps in the colder months for some. I know you can find this at a some salons but I also found it on Folica.

 $21.00  Folica.com.





Makeup:

Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder Candlelight- I have been loving illuminating and iridescent looks recently. This is a gorgeous powder with a soft rose glow and slight rose toned sparkles. Omg this is simply perfect in every way. If you love highlighters and illuminating powders you have to try this one out!

$34 available at Nordstroms

Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara- Oh my! This is my new holy grail mascara and I hope it stays that way. I am a mascara junkie, I love mascara! It's the one product I cannot go without. My lashes are very short and very light so I need a good dark, voluminous product to help out my poor lashes. This mascara is wonderful and gives me gorgeous lashes, and the part I love the most is when I touch them I swear I feel little to no product on them!

$24 available at Nordstroms

NYX Butter Gloss-  I love anything with the word butter in it lol. I got a few colors and I love the pigmentation on these. The formula is so creamy and smooth it literally melts on your lips. This particular color "Creme Brulee" is my favorite I put it over everything and alone too. NYX always knows how to please with their lip products! 

$5.00 available at nyxcosmetics.com






Fragrance: 

Juicy Couture- I used to use this everyday back in 07, it was by far one of the best smelling perfumes I owned. I seriously haven't had this for years and I wanted to start wearing it again. I got the roller ball to make sure that I would like it as much as I did, and I do! I will be definitely going back to get the full bottle.

$70.00-90.00 available at Nordstroms




Blogger:

(photo from Loveforlacquer)

My favorite blogger this month is Jess from Love for Lacquer. I think I've been on her page everyday in the last month. She has some incredible posts and reviews but most of all she kicks butt at anything nail related. She is really talented when it comes to nails! Be sure to check out her blog Loveforlacquer!



Youtuber:

(photo from Glowofgrace)


I kind of stopped watching YouTube a little last year. It all is the same to me and it's hard for me to find someone I really enjoy watching. Last month I really got back into watching YT and while I have a few favorites, the person I have been watching most is Rachel from Glowofgrace. She is so genuine in her videos and very thorough not to mention gorgeous. So check out her channel.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.