Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Wantable Intimates Box-

Press Sample



New to my monthly subscription's is Wantable. A different spin on your typical subscription boxes. This service offers 3 different boxes, a Makeup box,  Accessories box and Intimates box which is what I have. Just like other services they survey your likes and dislikes to create your box. I have never seen anything like the intimates box before and so far I am loving it.

You can purchase a one time box for $40.00 or subscribe monthly for $36.00 with the option to pause and cancel whenever you want. 







December Wantable Intimates box what's inside:

Bella + Canvas- Fleece Straight Leg Sweatpants  $34.00


Coobie- Hipster Black Panties $14.95


Kixies- Kimmie: Not your grandma's argyle $18.95


Kibys-Thong in Amor $15.00 

Box total- $92.90


The thigh high socks have to be my favorite! I love any kind of knee or thigh high socks! I was also surprised about the sweatpants, perfect right now and they are super comfy.



This is actually my second Wantable box I was just too behind to review my first one, plus it's from October! But I love this service it's so fun and different from the other subscriptions out there. I know when you think intimate it's hard to pick cute stuff but I have yet to receive anything I didn't like.

 I am looking forward to trying the accessories box! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.