Saturday, January 25, 2014

January Wantable- Intimates Box

Press Sample



My January Wantable is here and I am love. 

What is Wantable? A different spin on your typical subscription boxes. This service offers 3 different boxes, a Makeup box, Accessories box and Intimates box which is what I have. Just like other services they survey your likes and dislikes to create your box. And I have said this before, you really get what you like in your boxes. 

They definitely take their time creating these boxes according to your likes and dislikes. 
You can purchase a one time box for $40.00 or subscribe monthly for $36.00 with the option to pause and cancel whenever you want. 





Whats inside
Happy Socks- $14.00
Q-T Intimates leg shapers- $22
Q-T Intimates Pink Thong-$12
Muk Luks Slippers- $24



So this whole box is amazeballs to me! First the knee socks are so stinking adorable I wear them all over the house. Next, which I was most excited about was the Muk Luks Slippers, OMG I am in love.  I no joke wear these all day around the house, my house has hardwood floors so our home is always freezing. The thong is so cute and totally my style. I am interested to try the shapers I've never really tried them before but these are actually cute looking so I definitely will try them.

If you haven't tried Wantable before you have to! So far I have tried the intimates  and accessories and I am loving both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.