Monday, January 6, 2014

JustFab Monthly Picks- Calvin


Press sample


I have been seriously slacking on my JustFab posts lately but here they are trickling in slowly!














These boots are super cute in pictures but I just can't seem to like them in person. But after wearing them a couple times now I think I am getting used to them. They are very comfortable and fit true to size. The color is what sold me on them, I love the color and they go so well with everything. I think they look best with the jeans. One thing I'm not crazy about is the zippers. There is one on the outside for looks and then the real zipper is on the inside, which to me looks tacky having two zippers.




















Price & Availability 

$39.95 at Justfab
New to JustFab? New members get 20% off their first purchase.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.