Monday, January 13, 2014

JustFab Picks #2


 JustFab had some pretty darn cute shoes recently and every time I saw a pair they sold out, so I am thrilled I snagged these early on!





Meet Pemberley, a cute black bootie with gold & buckle accents. Gosh I am obsessed with this boot. I saw a post from Fash Boulevard linked here, who by the way has the most classiest style! She wore these super cute gold accented buckle boots and I was immediately obsessed.I probably would have never reached for this type of boot had I not seen Anna rock similar ones. 

Sadly they were sold out in my size so I was on the hunt for some like it. These were the closest I could find and I am in love. They go so well with everything, jeans, tights, skirts you name it. Simply a perfect pair of shoes to complete any look and especially good if you're not into high heels. 










Price & Availability 
JustFab $39.95 a month with free shipping. Get 20% off your first purchase or take advantage of their great two for $39.95 deals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.