Thursday, January 9, 2014

MAC Morning Rose Swatch- Magnetic Nude Collection


New from MAC's Magnetic Nude Collection is Morning Rose described as a "soft cool rose Cremesheen". Most of the items I wanted from the collection are sold out in some stores around me, but I am glad I at least got this!













The application was a little tough and this could be because I scrubbed my lips prior, I don't know. But it was a little jumpy during application. I usually use a little chap stick underneath Cremesheens because for me they can be a tad drying. The color pay off is great it is very pigmented with a touch of frost. It lasted about 4 hours before I needed to re-apply again with a little bit of drying but not too bad. The color is fabulous though I absolutely love it!

Inside natural lighting with flash



Natural lighting no flash



Price & Availability

$15.00 available at MAC stores & Nordstroms 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.