Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Series- Beauty Deal Roundup




Ok, so before I started my blog I used to be a beauty couponing fool. But once I started my blog I didn't have time to coupon as drastic anymore, well I started back up again and I am going to show you guys how to do it every week! Drugstore shopping can get expensive, you can walk out of CVS with a foundation and 3 lipsticks and spend close to $30 or more. There are so many coupons on the internet and in our Sunday papers that are just sitting there! If you stack coupons and match up deals you can walk out with the same stuff for $20 or less!

Ok so here we go I'll break it down by store each week and tell you exactly where to find the coupon and what deals are going to be out there. In the mean time try to save your coupon inserts that come in your Sunday paper. And if you really want to coupon hardcore grab two or three papers from the dollar tree each week that way you have multiples of certain coupons! On Tuesdays I'll post the deals I did and show you my goodies!





Here is some lingo you might want to know
RP is your Red Plum coupon insert its in your Sunday paper
SS is your Smart Source coupon insert in your Sunday Paper
PG comes once a month these can have some pretty great beauty coupons
ECB (CVS) Extra Care Bucks
RR (Walgreens) Register Rewards
UP+ ( Rite Aid) Up Rewards

This is how I will break it down. There will be the name of the product and how much it is. Below that will be all the coupons related you can use which coupon insert they are from and from what paper( by the date) Some coupons might be regional as well, if you look in your insert and the coupon isn't in there it may be a regional coupon.I'll always let you know what inserts will be in the Sunday Paper, sometimes there's no coupons during Holiday weekends.

Example:






CVS 1/26/14- 2/1/14
CVS has rewards called ECB's they can be spent on anything in the store and used with Manufacture coupons and CVS coupons

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetic Face Product $3/1 RP 1/26
and L'Oreal Paris Cosmetic Face Product $2/1 RP 1/05
and your $5 ECB from previous transaction
Total after coupons= $15.98 plus get $5 back or $20.98 if you don't use ECB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.