Thursday, January 23, 2014

NYX Butter Gloss Swatches in Apple Strudel, Creme Brulee & Vanilla Cream Pie


I am hooked on these NYX butter glosses. I love the lip balms now I am obsessed with these and for the price it really doesn't get any better than this.





These glosses come in 12 yummy gorgeous shades that will have you buying them all up. This were my first three I bought, I just bought three more today! The colors are just gorgeous!

Packaging: Adorable packaging, very simple and classic.

Application: All three that I got went on with a problem. Glides on like butter and leaves your lips so smooth. Not sticky at all, very creamy on the lips.

Pigmentation: The color payoff is fabulous! Especially Apple Strudel that one is my favorite! Creme Brulee is more sheer out of the three but looks fabulous over nude and pink lipsticks! These don't have a strong smell but I do smell a little vanilla in there.

Wear: I got a few hours of wear with these before re applying. The texture is a little thick but that, in my opinion, is to help it last longer. 

Creme Brulee is a natural
Apple Strudel is a peachy pink
Vanilla Cream Pie is a mauve 






Overall these are fabulous glosses for the price. Great color payoff, texture is buttery and soft and they last a good while before re application.


Creme Brulee, Apple Strudel, Vanilla Cream Pie
One swipe


Price & Availability 

$5.00 NYX or Ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.