Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Swatches in Audacious & Unapologetic



I feel like I get on a lipstick run every now and then so be prepared to see a lot of lippie posts! New to Revlon are the Colorburst Matte Balms. They come in ten shades and all are a matte-velvety finish.


What they say:


"Velvety Matte Look. Moisture Rich Balm
A Matte finish that’s beyond plush. Balm that’s beyond comforting. Our Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Coconut and Mango butters nourishes lips. In 10 collectible, craveable colors."


What I say:

Packaging: Very cute and classy. I like the matte tubes a lot. I also like that they are twists ups so no sharpener is needed!

Application: I had no problems applying either of these colors. Both went on smooth and evenly but out of the two Audacious had the best formula. But the best way to get these guys to look perfect is a good scrub and moisturize those lips before application.

Color Payoff: Do I even need to say it? These have fantastic pigmentation. Not to mention I grabbed the two brightest colors I think. And while they say they are matte they still have a little bit of shine to them.










Overall I am really impressed with these two colors. Unapologetic gave me at least 5 hours of wear before it started to dry a little and even then I only added a little chap stick to re- moisturize. I only wore Audacious for a couple hours. The colors give the lips a good stain as well. Audacious is my favorite, I always gravitate towards oranges and corals even though I hardly wear them, they are just such gorgeous colors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.