Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Victoria Jackson Foundation Duo Review

Press Sample
 I recently had the opportunity to try out a Foundation duo from a brand called Victoria Jackson. Victoria is a known Hollywood makeup artist turned cosmetics entrepreneur with a great variety of makeup products. 











Packaging is sleek and classic and a perfect size to fit into your makeup bag or purse. The duo I got was in light and I really love this concept. I have been using the really light side for under my eyes as a concealer to brighten it up a bit. The darker color is a tad orange on my skin tone in the swatch but that is because my arms are so fair. But the color blends very well on my face. I noticed I had a great finish, very soft and lasted a good amount of the day. I did start noticing some shine about 5 hours into my day around the nose and t-zone. The product is very build-able and easy to apply, I've been applying with my Beauty Blender and have great results. I also noticed that it really does well at hiding my pores on my nose!

Overall I am pretty impressed, foundations like this usually tend to be drying on my face but this didn't dry me out at all. 










Price & Availability 

Get it now for a special first time purchase $26.96

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.