Thursday, February 6, 2014

Laura Mercier Spring Renaissance- Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Palm Beach Swatch

Press Sample










What they say:

"A luxurious medium-to-full-coverage lipstick that gives lips the ultimate in color, texture, and finish. This cream formula envelops lips in rich color with a semi-lustrous finish that lasts six to eight hours. The cushiony, lightweight texture feels comfortable, while pure olive oil and vitamin E nourish lips. Color glides evenly onto lips without skipping, dragging, feathering, or setting into fine lines. You’ll have the appearance of visibly fuller- and younger-looking lips in just one swipe."









Packaging: I love Laura Mercier's simple classy look, however I am not a fan of how big these lipsticks are. To me these are super bulky.

Application: Applies evenly, went on very smooth and with no problems. Product feels thick but goes on in an easy swipe.

Longevity: I got a good five to six hours of wear before any fading started to occur. It does transfer quite a bit and after I ate, product was mostly gone but does leave a good stain on the lips.

Pigmentation: Color pay-off is fantastic, this color is gorgeous and perfect for spring. Very build-able and the color is so rich.

Overall I am in love, the color really says it all. I love more orange toned pinks and this is perfect. I love that it lasted around six hours before it started to fade and even then it was only a little. My only dislike was the packaging but to me that really isn't important.



No Flash

With flash

Price & Availability 

$27.00
Sephora 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.