Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lavanila- The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Blackberry & Vanilla Passion Fruit Review


This brand sparked my interest when I saw that all their scents had Vanilla in them. Anything vanilla is good in my book. Vanilla passion fruit, vanilla blackberry don't these sound like they smell amazing?





Well they definitely do have that amazing scent working for them but as far as protection I can't really say that they worked for me. I really liked the Idea of a natural deodorant, the ones at Lush don't smell any kind of good. I really like the packaging I think the round tube and stick give it a unique look and I actually love it. When I apply it, it is very wet and takes some time to dry. It does go on mostly clear but it drys very powdery and starts to crumble which I do not like. And as far protecting against odor and perspiration It failed for me. 

I really had high hopes for this deodorant and after trying it multiple times it simply just does not last on me! One thing I will say that they claim it does, is hydrate and soothe. I do feel my underarms are smooth and moisturized. 


Pros:
Smells great
Hydrates skin
Vegan

Cons:
Scent doesn't last
Didn't protect against perspiration or odor






Price & Availability 
$14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.