Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lush Valentine's Collection- Prince Charming Shower Gel & Neon Love Soap


I have a couple things to share from Lush's new Valentine's collection.  If you're looking for some fun Vday gifts, we'll here they are. 







Prince Charming shower gel is limited edition and described as a fresh pomegranate and marshmallow wash. I love the pink color-perfect for Vday. When I first smelled it I was not impressed. When I hear marshmallows I'm thinking scents that are sweet and that is not what I smell. To me it smells very earthy. However when I used it on my loofa and skin it smelled really yummy. Mostly like pomegranate and I still couldn't smell any vanilla or marshmallow. But no doubt a pleasant scent! It lathers well and leaves a very soft finish on your skin. 

The Neon Love Soap is absolutely my favorite soap to date. And since it's limited edition I am stocking up! The ingredients include passion fruit juice, soya yogurt & spicy cinnamon leaf oil to name a few. The smell is incredible, so fresh but at the same time a little spicy. It reminds me of Christmas lol. It is very creamy once wet, it doesn't lather a ton but leaves your skin super soft and moisturized. 






                 Price & availability 
               Neon Love Soap $6.95
       Prince Charming Shower Gel            
                    $9.95- $29.95

Have you picked up anything from the     
             Valentines collection? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.