Wednesday, March 5, 2014

be Delectable Lemon & Cream Hand Cream and Body Polish Review

Press Sample


There area few scents in this world that I absolutely love, lemon being one of them. But when you combine lemon & cream- OMG heaven! be Delectable from Cake Beauty is a new five piece collection with four amazing fragrances. 

In four Delicious Flavors- Coconut & Cream, strawberry & cream, lemon & cream, vanilla & cream.
Formulated with up to 95% natural ingredients including Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, and Shea Butter.








I cant even tell you how amazing this particular flavor smells. It reminds me of lemon icing or lemon cake. Lemons and coconuts are usually two scents that can really smell un-natural, but this really did amaze me. Not only does it smell wonderful but the moisture lasts a long time and gives me great soft hands. As for the body polish, I use this is the shower and you can just feel it sloughing away dead skin. Using these two together is the perfect combination leaving my skin super silky and smooth. 

I have now placed the hand cream in my studio and all my clients ask to use it, now they are in love. The packaging is super cute, simple and perfect. Cake Beauty definitely did a fabulous job with this new line! I am on a mission to get the others in my possession as well.


Price & Availibility 
Hand Cream- $10 4 fl. oz
Body Polish- $14 8 fl. oz
They even have trio sets as well for $12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.