Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Ipsy Bag


I am beyond thrilled that I canceled by Birchbox and went back to Ipsy! I was subscribed to Ipsy when it first started and cancelled and did Birchbox. But Birchbox never really amazed me so I gave it another try for 3 months and the boxes were BORING! So here I am with my first bag from Ipsy and its pretty freaking awesome.

Urban Decay and Benefit in the same bag? Yes please!!




This months bag is super cute, I am assuming its in honor of music festival season? Either way its different and cute.

Here's whats is my bag 

Benefit Lolli tint
Cailyn Lip Bam
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner
KISS False Eyelashes
City Color Eyeshadow

I will use every single item in this bag and just to have an Urban Decay and Benefit product in the same bag makes it worth the $10.

I have been dying to get Lolli tint for a while now and just haven't made it to a counter to try it, so this is perfect and I will be doing a review!


Below
UD Black Velvet Eyeliner/ Cailyn Lip Balm/City Color Eyeshadow


What did you get in your Ipsy bag?


Price & Availability 
$10 plus tax Ipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.