Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lush- Easter 2014

Press Sample

My favorite thing about new seasons and holiday's is getting to see new Lush collections! And Easter has to be my favorite! New to Lush is 8 products all about Easter with 2 gift sets, here are 3 of them.






This soap doesn't smell like carrots it actually smells like citrus. It has lemon oil and cocoa butter. The soaps have a cute little white bunny leaping across each slice to remind you that they are still cruelty free. Sadly I had no bunny leaping in mine :( 




It has the smell of "Honey I Washed the Kids" and looks like a golden egg from Willy Wonka. Probably my favorite piece in the collection. The smell is so strong I love it!! This new combined bath melt and bath bomb is incredible! And it doesn't leave a crazy amount of glitter behind.


My poor Bunny Bubble, she came crumbled in the mail. She was adorable too so I'll put a picture below in case this one frightens you lol. This new bubble bar smells like jawbreakers and jelly beans, don't ask me how I came up with that one. I heard there is something inside when she dissolves! I'll post a demo on my Instagram >> iheartallthingsbeauty






Are you picking up any Lush Easter Goodies?

Price & Availability
Golden Egg- $8.95
Bunny Bubble Bar- $6.95
Carrot Soap- $7.75 1/4 lb

Lush.com or your local Lush shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.