Saturday, April 26, 2014

Make Up For Ever Hd Blush- #410 Swatch & Review

Press Sample

This February Make Up For Ever introduced the latest innovation, HD Blush. HD Blush is the next generation cream that looks,feels and performs up to the standards professional makeup artists require and consumers desire.

- The perfect balance of silicone oils, dry oils and waxes offer infinite blend-ability
-Silica powders and synthetic mica allow for a smooth, comfortable texture
-Clear mother- of- pearl and pigments give natural color with a luminous finish for a radiant, healthy glow






This blush is pretty stunning, I love the color and the color pay off is great. It has nice blendabilty and just glides on so creamy. I usually use my MAC 129 brush to apply this and it works really great. MUFE says to use your brush in a figure 8 motion and sweep from the top of the apple down. I also use my MAC 187 stippling brush, which I find works great for everything, and blend it out too. A little goes a long way with this blush you really don't need much at all start with a little and work your way up. No residue on the cheeks, it pretty much dries down, doesn't feel powdery or creamy. Just feels like your skin! Wear time for me was about 8 hours without any noticeable fading. It probably could have stayed longer but that is just when I washed my face.

Overall I really recommend this blush, I  never use cream blushes or stains because I can't get them to bend like I want them. However I have no issues with this blush and it's blending capabilities are incredible. Not to mention the color selection, with 16 gorgeous shades you are bound to find a perfect match! 




Above inside lighting 
Below outside lighting 

Price & Availability 

$26.00 Sephora.com, Make Up For Ever boutiques 
Available now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.