Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Favorites 2014



I'm back! Work in the salon has taken over my life completely and blogging got extremely hard for a moment. But what better start fresh with March Favorites!







Makeup:

Too Faced Beauty Balm- My skin has been really dry this last month and BB cream is all I can wear. This is the only one that has good coverage.
Maybelline Baby Lips- These cold months have taken a toll on my skin and my baby lips is my savior for my lips right now.
Nars Radiant Concealer- Oh my gosh. This stuff is amazing. Heavy coverage, isn't cakey at all! Very brightening as well.
L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara- I decided to put down my Laura Mercier Faux Lashes and try this, definitely impressed.



 Left- Too Faced Beauty Balm Right- Nars Radiant Concealer 


Haircare:

Pureology Precious Oil- This stuff is really great on dry and damaged ends. Gives you the oils you need and protects color fade as well.


Skincare:

Michael Todd Walnut Grapefruit Scrub- Really? Where has this been all my life! Review coming soon. 
AMAZING scrub, the pieces are so fine and it really feels like skin is sloughing away.

L'Oreal Miracle Blur- There is no surprise that this stuff is amazing. I actually lost it and started trying to and similar products but nothing compares to this!

Aurora DeJuliis Marine Moisturizer- I just started using this a couple weeks ago, but it already gives me wonderful hydration. Review coming soon.

Lush Lemony Flutter- Again with this up and down Cali weather my skin is a disaster. This has been helping tremendously with my dry cuticles. 





I have no blogger and vlogger Favs this month I have been away from the computer for at least 3 weeks, so catching up is in order!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.