Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Michael Todd True Organics- Pumpkin Mask Review

Press Sample

Michael Todd products have really become a staple in my everyday skincare routine. They have such great quality products and this Pumpkin Mask is by far a favorite of mine.

The product itself reminds me of sweet potato baby food but smells just like pumpkin in a can. It looks just like it feels, very thick and goopy with some bigger chunks of pumpkin. It has a tingly feeling when its applied to the skin and lasts for a few minutes. I usually just fan my face and I can't feel it. This isn't for sensitive skin so I wouldn't recommend this to those with. You leave the mask on for about 5-10 minutes and then wash your face after so there is no residue left. This mask doesn't get hard.

I feel very glowy after using this product, and after months of using this my skin has transformed! I'm sure a handful of things have contributed to my skin as well but I used this twice a week for the last 3 months and my skin looks amazing. For those looking for a lighter version of a chemical peel but don't want the peeling part, this might be an option for you. This is a great powerful exfoliate that unclogs pores, adds brightness and dissolves impurities! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.