Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NEW! Lush Tender is the Night Massage Bar- Photos & Review



This is probably one of the cutest massage bars I have seen. Last year this scent was in the Valentines day collection as a small heart shaped bar. But now it's bigger and here to stay.

"You may recognize the name and fragrance of this product from Valentine’s past, but this year it takes on a new, bigger form. LUSH perfumer Simon Constantine made a perfume he called “Vanilla Orchid”; we fell in love with it and borrowed it for this product. The perfume is full of romantic essential oils, including vanilla absolute, jasmine absolute and ylang ylang oil. This sensual shea and murumuru butter bar is made with an aeration technique that allows the butters to melt easily onto skin for a smooth, tender massage."
Quoted from Lush.com

This might be the first Lush massage bar I am not fond of. Although it works the same as all the others, giving you great moisture and a silky feel, it just doesn't smell good to me. I love vanilla so I was excited to try this, but there is such an odd smell to it I can't put my finger on it. Even on the skin it just smells a little off. I can definitely smell the vanilla and it smells good but it's almost like a bad aftertaste in your mouth. I seriously cannot describe it! 

If you stop by Lush try this bar, I am really curious if this is just me? If you do have this what are your thoughts?

Price & Availability 

$11.95 Lush.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.