Saturday, April 26, 2014

NEW Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic Glide-On Eye Shadow Pencils- Swatches


Press Sample

"Introducing Aqua Matic, ultra gliding, creamy texture goes on smoothly and blends easily. Providing immediate color payoff an d an even result. Available in 10 shades from neutral to vibrant with satin, metallic, diamond or iridescent finishes and is packaged in a convenient retractable pencil."



New to Make Up For Ever is the Aqua Matic Glide on eye shadows available in 10 shades, including neutrals and a handful bold colors. I have Metallic Pinky Beige and Satiny Warm Brown. So far I am loving the formula on these and they stay put! All I know is it took a Clorox wipe to get these swatches off right away. I love that it has a retractable pencil, this is one reason I tend to stay away from this type of product as most don't have this feature.

The texture was very creamy it didn't drag at all and it seemed blendable when I was playing with it on my arm. These suckers are meant for long wear and that is something highly sought out for in an eyeshadow pencil.


Full colors below minus one color ( Iridescent Lime Green)

Price & Availability

$21.00 Sephora.com, Make Up For Ever boutiques
Available May 2014 
Available on Sephora.com now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.