Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New! Urban Decay Electric Palette- Swatches



The Urban Decay Electric Palette is one of those things that you need to have but can probably live without. Will this be an everyday palette for me? Probably not but like I said you have to have it. This pressed pigment palette comes in 10 bright, bold shades with two colors as re promotes. 

Oh and please forgive the photos. One, I couldn't wait to play so pictures came after my fingers were all over it and two, I shot these in the dark so ever flaw is shown. 















My favorite would have to be Savage & Chaos. I love blue shadows and Chaos is a really gorgeous deep blue. The four shades Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, and Urban are technically not approved by the FDA and are not "eye safe" in the US. But unless you run into any eye irritation I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Especially if you buy sleek palettes with bright colors. Maybe just keep it away from direct contact with the waterline. The metallic and mattes were very creamy and so smooth, the only ones that felt gritty were the ones with micro-glitter.

     Revolt \ Gonzo \ Slowburn \ Savage \ Fringe/Chaos \ Jilted \ Urban \ Freak \ Thrash

Did anyone pick this up? Are you thinking about it?

Price & Availability

 Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette is $49 and is available at Sephora, Sephora.com, and at urbandecay.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.