Sunday, May 18, 2014

Battle of the Makeup Wipes: Tarte Fresh Eyes- Maracuja Waterproof Wipes



This is my first post in this new series I will be doing. If I see a new brand or just any makeup wipes in general I will buy them, it's my weakness.  Over the past couple months I have purchased endless amounts of makeup remover wipes and I am on a mission to find the best ones! 

Today I have the Tarte Fresh Eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes. These come in a 30 pack and are only for your eyes.








These wipes don't just wipe off your makeup, they have a bunch of ingredients to help other things as well.


"Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C known to replenish and rebuild for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
Grapeseed oil: rich in antioxidants and fatty acids known to moisturize, fight free radicals and brighten dark circles; 
Papaya extract: contains enzymes known to exfoliate skin to improve tone and texture
Pineapple extract: contains enzymes, vitamin A and C known to promote exfoliation and anti-aging properties"
Quoted from Tarte.com

I love the packaging on these and the size is perfect for traveling. The scent on these smell  sweet and citrusy- a very pleasant smell and not to overwhelming. One wipe did the job for me, taking off my waterproof mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow and brows. This is more of an oil based wipe so I wouldn't recommend using them all over your face. These don't irritate the eye which is something I look for. I like to get all around my eye really good and a lot of wipes tend to irritate the eye or burn these do not! And although I haven't been using these enough to see improvements in my skin, they definitely are part of my nightly routine for taking of my makeup.





Price & Availability 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.