Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Don't Be Dirty this Summer...Detox & Unclog with Biore



Press Sample
Biore has always been a favorite of mine, especially the pore strips who doesn't love those? But most recently I have been trying these few products in my daily skincare routine. These three products have become a staple especially when I need a good scrub and detox. 











If you love the Biore Pore Strips you really need to give these a try as well. The mask alone does wonders for my skin and pores. It literally draws out all dirt and oil from my skin. I use these twice a week and I can't go without one. See my review HERE

The scrub is a light and fluffy texture with exfoliating beads. This also has Salicylic Acid as well. 
The foam cleanser cleans, tones and stimulates while removing surface toxins.

In this order I use:
Pore Detoxifying Foam Cleanser
Pore Unclogging Scrub
Self Heating Mask

I use all these in the shower especially the mask, it's easier to wash and the water helps stimulate the heat. Also if anyone experiences small bumps on the cheek area this scrub got rid of everything in a week of using this plus its very gentle on the face.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.