Thursday, May 1, 2014

Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer for Under Eye Swatch & Review


Available now from Laura Mercier is a new high coverage concealer and I promise it won't disappoint. Available in 12 shades you are bound to find the perfect match. And with different color undertones, it makes it that much easier to get a great match!

This 3-in-1 concealer promises to cover, de-puff and brighten. Not to mention nourishing, calming and long lasting.







I'm in the shade 0.5 which is Light beige w/ yellow undertone. Since receiving this I have tried applying it a few different ways. The method that works best for me is just using my finger or a concealer brush. I used my Beauty Blender and Real Techniques Miracle Sponge and I felt like I didn't get as much coverage. Using my fingers got me the most coverage and using the concealer brush as well. Product is thick but blends out really good without looking heavy or cakey. Product is creamy and smooth and It feels very lightweight for being a heavy duty concealer.

I did notice a bit of settling so mixing this with a dab of moisturizer might help a little bit. This lasted all day for me and stayed bright with minimal settling.

Overall I love it, my holy grail concealer is the Hard Candy Glamoflauge and this has taken over for me for sure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.