Monday, May 19, 2014

Laura Mercier Summer Colour Story Gel Lip Colour Swatches


Press Sample



Part of the Summer Colour Story Collection are the gel lip colors. With four limited edition colors, these sheer gel lipsticks are gorgeous! 










The two colors I have are Clementine and Flushed.

"Gel Lip Colour is an innovative gel-based lipstick that cushions lips in 

comforting, sheer colour with a shine finish and subtle sweet vanilla flavor.

 The super smooth formula leaves lips conditioned and hydrated"




Packaging: The classic dark purple packaging and these are smaller than the 
normal Laura Mercier lipsticks. 
Pigmentation: For being a sheer lip color these do have great color payoff and pigmentation. They are also very build-able. 
Application: These went on like butter, the formula is gel like exactly how they describe it. It feels like a baby lips to me.
Longevity: These don't claim to be long lasting so I can't really judge based on this but they do however wear quickly. Especially Flushed which only lasted 2 hours before I needed to re-apply.

And like I said these are'nt meant to last long, these are mainly for hydration and shine which these do a great job at giving. Plus color pay off is amazing for a sheer lip color!



Flushed.

Clementine did not photograph well for me and after 50 shots I just got frustrated! :/





Packaging: 5/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Application: 5/5
Longevity: N/A
A+

Price & Availability 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.