Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Ipsy Bag


My May Ipsy bag has arrived! I am pretty impressed with this month again! I am most excited about the hair mask and thermal water spray. 

What's in my bag:

Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask 40 ML- $40.00
Hang Ten Classic Sport 50 SPF-$12.00
Pacifica Mineral Eye shadow Duo-??
Could not find a price??
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer-$30.00
Avene Thermal Spring Water- $18.00



I seriously am about to go take a shower and use this hair mask, being a cosmetologist I love hair products and I'll try anything! The thermal water has me curious too, I have heard a ton of different things you can use this for and I am excited to use it. It is quite an interesting product.

 Perfect spring time bag, super cute.

 Cute & teeny Chocolate Soleil, but still awesome this came in my bag! I already own this so this is perfect for traveling.
What's in your Ipsy bag? leave your link below!!

Get an Ipsy bag for 10$ a month you wont regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.